The worst part about being there for everybody is that no one ever bothers to ask if you’re okay or not
i find bad jokes funnier than funny jokes
(Source: molgera, via lohanthony)
how to get a thigh gap
step 1: open ur legs
step 2: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
someone somewhere is meeting the love of their life right now and that’s pretty cool
if you compliment me once i’ll think about it every night for twelve years
(Source: rnazerunner, via grounderprincess)
do twins ever realize one of them was unplanned
As a twin yes we do. We also argue over who was the “buy one” and who was the “get one free”.
people never seem to like me as much as i like them
I AM SO EXCITED TO WEAR SWEATERS AGAIN
isn’t it weird that you can have friends but also have no friends at the same time
(Source: bullied, via insignifficunt)
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
when i was little i thought food poisoning meant that someone had literally poisoned your food and one time my sister got food poisoning from mccdonalds so i told everyone at school that the drive thru guy tried to kill my sister
Anonymous asks:your fav childhood memory?
*gets 5 notes on a post* this is it this is the big one